I may be really weird but whenever I’m at the beach I don’t want to play in the sand or be in the sun. I’m honestly just there for the smell of the ocean, the scenary and to people watch when I’m not reading. Am I the only one who feels this way? I may go in the water so the new bathing suit doesn’t go to waste but other then that I like to lay out in my chair with an umbrella, sip on a cold concoction and enjoy my day.
Here are my top ten items that I feel every beauty girl should have in their beach bag.
1. Jane Iredale Powder Me SPF Dry Sun Screen is a great way to apply your foundation and your sunscreen at the same time. Want to forgo the foundation, it even comes in translucent!
2.The Flight 001 makes clean up after the beach a cinch. Just throw your items in the designated bags. No more getting sand all over everything or items getting wet. Just throw it in the bag. This item retails for $66 and can be found here!
3. Can’t leave home without my Kindle Fire. This is an awesome way to read your smutty Vampire novels without the world judging you.
4. Nuetrogena Dry Touch Sunblock leaves the greasy mess behind. We all know sunblock is ubber important when you’re at the beach, but so is not having the greasy mess all over your hands.
5. “I’m about to Dive Innnnnn”! Actually I’m not but this cute beach towel from Kate Spade is more then enough to make me feel like I did.
6. Sip your concoctions in style with this “Girls with class don’t need a glass” flask from Urban Outfitters. Trust me the guys will think your cool. Married with kids? Perfect way to sneak a drink while the kiddies are covered in sand
7. Marc by Marc Jacob hair ties. Do you need designer hair ties? No, but… why not? You can find them here!
8. Always have water bottle on hand when your at the beach. I like the styles that keep my water cold. They even have some that stay cold for 24 hours! Really? Yes Really?
9. You’re a hottie, you’ve worked out and gotten your body right and you see a cutie. You flirt, he flirts back and before you know it you’re making out. Okay.. maybe not that quick but just in case Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm works wonders on the lips!
10. Last but definitely not least throw on some cute shades and enjoy life!
Click the links below and see what other Beauty Bloggers are carrying in their beach bags!