Everyone women owns some type of gold wether it be yellow, rose, white or even real, or faux. I’m not big on yellow gold jewelry though I do have a couple of select vintage pieces. Most of the gold I own can be found throughout my beauty collection which is why for this weeks Top Ten trend I’ve decided to do share with you my favorite GOLD beauty products!.
1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Liptar in Triptych: This is a true 24K metallic gold. Remember a little goes a long way when wearing this amazing product. What’s cool about the liptars is that you can create great ombre looks with them.
2. MAC Old Gold Pigment: MAC Old Pigment is a staple in any pigment collection. This isn’t a bright vibrant gold but goes on a bit more muted with a green undertone. This pigment is great for fall!
3. Sam Fine for Fashion Fair Canary Diamond Lipgloss is a beautiful nude golden shimmer gloss. Pair it over any of the Sam Fine lipsticks and your lips will great Fall with a “hello, is it me you’re looking for”
4. Michael Kors Gold- Rose Edition Perfume has notes of luminous pink pepper with a deeply voluptuous bouquet of tuberose and a whisper of a creamy sandalwood. This is perfect fragrance to walk you right into fall.
5. MAC Cosmetics Ruffian Lipstick was a limited edition lipstick released in 2012. It’s a gold metallic lipstick with a hint of sparkle. The color comes off sheer so it’s the perfect choice if you want a hint of sparkle.
6. Sugarpill Goldilux is an amazingly pigmented true gold well, pigment. If you haven’t tried Sugar pill you are definitely missing out on great quality products
7. MAC Cosmetics Amber Lights eyeshadow. This is the first eyeshadow I ever owned by MAC and it has always been a staple in my collection.
8. Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelee in Shimmering Sands. This bronzer/illuminator is absolutely gorgeous and a must have for those ladies who like a little bit of extra glow. This particular item was released in 2012 but if you check out the Cosmetic Company Outlets you may be able to find it there for a great price!
9. Zoya 18K Gold Nail Polish took the world by storm last winter. Hands down, Zoya won the battle of the 18K Gold polishes. Were you able to snag it before it was gone?
10. Michael Kors Shimmer Dry Oil Spray. Just one spritz had me in love!!! The smell is soft yet noticeable and the oil adsorbs quick leaving your skin non greasy. The gold shimmer is faint but of course you only want the hint of shimmer and not to look like you’ve just bathed in your younger sister or daughters glitter.
Did you like my Top Ten list? Check out more Top Ten Gold Beauty Products from other Beauty Bloggers Below!