Beauty on a Budget.. I am so serious about this. Ever since drug store brands started really reinventing their makeup collections I tend to stay in the drug store beauty aisles rather than shop a makeup counter. For today’s Top Ten Tuesday myself and several other bloggers put together list of of our Top Ten $10 and under beauty products. Check out the list and see if any of your favorites secured a spot.
1. Stila Travel Palettes: This is a great way to carry your makeup with you on the go. A cute travel palette with color coordinated eyeshadow and blushes.
2. Maybelline The Rocket! This stuff is almost as good as the department store counter Mascara! Check out my review here!
5. Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Lip Color is just whoa! Great pigment, very moisturizing and easy on the budget. There are also tons of color choices!
4. EOS lip balm. There is something about this egg shaped balm that is absolutely addicting!
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is amazing! It really takes care of those stubbon dry spots on your skin.
6. Zoya Nail Polish has stolen my heart. what I like about this polish is that it really makes my nails grow whenever I use it.
7. NYX Slim Lip Pencils are the BOMB.COM!!! You can find them at Ulta or your local Beauty Supply Store. At your Beauty Supply store you can usually snag them 3 for $5. Check out my review here. I use these over my MAC lip pencils!
8. Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balms are highly pigmented and worth every bit of their $2.99 price tag. Good thing is that just came out so run to your store to snag them!
9. La Femme Blushes are a Makeup Artist hidden treasure. Highly pigmented and only $3.50 each. I have a whole palette made of these babies.
10. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco is a great way to add moisture to you’re hair without weighing it down. I love to run this through my hair and do a deep condition under a dryer.
Check out more Top Ten Tuesday blogger picks below!